Despite the fact that Artificial Intelligence (AI) has become a household term over the last few years, studies show that there is still a widespread sense of trepidation around the topic. According to a report published by Forbes last month, when consumers were given a list of popular AI services, 41.5% could not give an example of AI that they could trust. Significantly, in verticals that traditionally have the human touch such as financial planning or healthcare, over half of customers say that they do not trust AI to help them out.
- Some Pointers You Can Use to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of Digital DataVoice
- Creating a Dynamic Contact Center Experience With AI
- Delivering a Smarter Approach to Omnichannel Self-service
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of PDT Communications
Acquisitions Agent Agents AI Aritificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence Aspect Aspect Software Awards Callback Chatbots Cloud Contact Center Contact Center Technology Cost-effective Credit Cards customer engagment Customer Experience Development Finance Genesys GM Voices Interactive Voice Response IVR Mergers Mobile Applications Modern Customer Experience multi-channel omni-channel Partnerships Payment PCI Compliance PCI security PDT Communications ROI Self-Service Solutions Trust User Experience UX UX Design voice persona Voxeo Waterfield Technologies WWD