Automation has always been part of the contact center world – and it is getting even bigger with the addition of chatbots. While they are in a basic stage now, as is with all things related to AI, chatbots are getting better the more we use them. Machine learning is different than human learning – it’s only as good as the data we feed it. Chatbots lack natural cognition to challenge inputs such as 2+2 = 5. But over time, patterns are established that make chatbots “intelligent” – smart enough to take on more and more complicated tasks.
- Some Pointers You Can Use to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of Digital DataVoice
- Creating a Dynamic Contact Center Experience With AI
- Delivering a Smarter Approach to Omnichannel Self-service
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of PDT Communications
Acquisitions Agent Agents AI Aritificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence Aspect Aspect Software Awards Callback Chatbots Cloud Contact Center Contact Center Technology Cost-effective Credit Cards customer engagment Customer Experience Development Finance Genesys GM Voices Interactive Voice Response IVR Mergers Mobile Applications Modern Customer Experience multi-channel omni-channel Partnerships Payment PCI Compliance PCI security PDT Communications ROI Self-Service Solutions Trust User Experience UX UX Design voice persona Voxeo Waterfield Technologies WWD