Millions of dollars have been invested in contact centers to support customers calling to ask questions, get support, purchase or return items – or just grumble. The personal agent-to-customer contact seemed important – until it wasn’t. The frustration of waiting for an agent, the aggravation of being transferred from one department to another, and the annoyance of having to re-tell your situation each time you were forwarded has driven customers to look towards self-service and digital channels for a better solution. Should businesses be directing their contact center dollars differently now?
- Some Pointers You Can Use to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of Digital DataVoice
- Creating a Dynamic Contact Center Experience With AI
- Delivering a Smarter Approach to Omnichannel Self-service
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of PDT Communications
Acquisitions Agent Agents AI Aritificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence Aspect Aspect Software Awards Callback Chatbots Cloud Contact Center Contact Center Technology Cost-effective Credit Cards customer engagment Customer Experience Development Finance Genesys GM Voices Interactive Voice Response IVR Mergers Mobile Applications Modern Customer Experience multi-channel omni-channel Partnerships Payment PCI Compliance PCI security PDT Communications ROI Self-Service Solutions Trust User Experience UX UX Design voice persona Voxeo Waterfield Technologies WWD