The nightmare of Target’s data breach during the holiday season a few years ago still haunts businesses today. The aftermath of severe fines, loss of customer trust and a seriously bruised reputation – not to mention the reported $61 million payout – leaves corporate executives shaking in their boots when thinking about their own company’s payment security plans. (http://www.pymnts.com/news/security-and-risk/2016/three-years-after-the-target-data-breach/) PCI Compliance in your contact center is a necessary and required part of doing business when handling credit cards, regardless of the processing method.
- Three Must-haves for AI in the Contact Center
- How Automation is Preparing Contact Centers for What’s Ahead
- Waterfield Technologies Launches Jumpstart Services for Genesys PureEngage
- Taking a Platform Approach to Conversational AI Brings Simplicity and Speed to Digital Transformation
- Waterfield Technologies, Well Positioned to Deliver Conversational AI Solutions