Imagine discussing an issue with a Contact Center agent and instead of trying to verbally describe what’s happening in excruciating detail, you are able to share screens and easily see the solution together. Real-time collaboration and content sharing application tools are now available so that agents can work collaboratively with customers over multiple devices to ensure quick resolution of issues. An added bonus is that more efficient conversions for both inbound and outbound sales calls are also possible.
- 3 Ways to Help Your Customers Avoid Contact Center IVR Hell!
- Three Must-haves for AI in the Contact Center
- How Automation is Preparing Contact Centers for What’s Ahead
- Waterfield Technologies Launches Jumpstart Services for Genesys PureEngage
- Taking a Platform Approach to Conversational AI Brings Simplicity and Speed to Digital Transformation