Keeping a call-center running smoothly can be challenging for even the largest enterprises. Customers call in expecting immediate service and engagement for their issues. Contact center agents want support from higher-ups in managing their call queues and getting to critical customer complaints promptly. Incorporating artificial intelligence customer experience solutions can go a long way toward relieving pain points experienced by both groups.
Millions of dollars have been invested in contact centers to support customers calling to ask questions, get support, purchase or return items – or just grumble. The personal agent-to-customer contact seemed important – until it wasn’t. The frustration of waiting for an agent, the aggravation of being transferred from one department to another, and the annoyance of having to re-tell your situation each time you were forwarded has driven customers to look towards self-service and digital channels for a better solution. Should businesses be directing their contact center dollars differently now?
- Some Pointers You Can Use to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of Digital DataVoice
- Creating a Dynamic Contact Center Experience With AI
- Delivering a Smarter Approach to Omnichannel Self-service
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of PDT Communications