Recent experience has taught me that perceptions of applied AI in the contact center generally fall into two categories. There is the “magic bullet” camp that perceives AI as the glorious solution to all problems that have ever existed, and there are the “healthy skeptics” that believe that AI is too expensive, out of reach, and overly complicated for their environment. Unsurprisingly, there is a bit of truth in each perspective, with reality living somewhere in that grayish middle ground. You may be asking “how do I know if it makes sense for me and my environment?” The good news is that there is a repeatable pattern to help you answer that very question.
- Don’t Hold, Get a Call Back! Caller Elected Callback in Your Contact Center
- Contact Center Self Service and the Customer Experience
- Supply Relevant, Personalized Information with Outbound Notifications
- Deliver Cohesive Business Results in your Contact Center
- Proactive Change – Good for the User Experience