The nightmare of Target’s data breach during the holiday season a few years ago still haunts businesses today. The aftermath of severe fines, loss of customer trust and a seriously bruised reputation – not to mention the reported $61 million payout – leaves corporate executives shaking in their boots when thinking about their own company’s payment security plans. (http://www.pymnts.com/news/security-and-risk/2016/three-years-after-the-target-data-breach/) PCI Compliance in your contact center is a necessary and required part of doing business when handling credit cards, regardless of the processing method.
- Some Pointers You Can Use to Enhance the Customer Experience
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of Digital DataVoice
- Creating a Dynamic Contact Center Experience With AI
- Delivering a Smarter Approach to Omnichannel Self-service
- Waterfield Technologies Announces the Acquisition of PDT Communications
Acquisitions Agent Agents AI Aritificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence Aspect Aspect Software Awards Callback Chatbots Cloud Contact Center Contact Center Technology Cost-effective Credit Cards customer engagment Customer Experience Development Finance Genesys GM Voices Interactive Voice Response IVR Mergers Mobile Applications Modern Customer Experience multi-channel omni-channel Partnerships Payment PCI Compliance PCI security PDT Communications ROI Self-Service Solutions Trust User Experience UX UX Design voice persona Voxeo Waterfield Technologies WWD