The nightmare of Target’s data breach during the holiday season a few years ago still haunts businesses today. The aftermath of severe fines, loss of customer trust and a seriously bruised reputation – not to mention the reported $61 million payout – leaves corporate executives shaking in their boots when thinking about their own company’s payment security plans. (http://www.pymnts.com/news/security-and-risk/2016/three-years-after-the-target-data-breach/) PCI Compliance in your contact center is a necessary and required part of doing business when handling credit cards, regardless of the processing method.
Choosing a Voice Vendor: Find the “Just Right” Partner
When searching for voice talent for your IVR it is important to understand the goals and objectives of the project and align those to the right partner. For the best result, it’s essential that you identify a voice provider that knows the contact center and its related technologies. The “too big” and “too little” options will leave you vulnerable.
Many customers first encounter your brand through the voice channel. Today, with an increasingly multichannel and digital marketplace, the phone (and the Web) is your company’s modern-day “front door.”
- Protect Customer Information and Reduce Risk – PCI Compliance in your Contact Center
- How to Find the Right Voice for Your IVR
- How to Choose a Voice for Your Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Solution
- Waterfield Technologies Enhances Customer Experience with Intelligent User Experience Design Services
- Waterfield wins prestigious Aspect 2016 Channel Partner of the Year Award